If you are familiar with the original VaporBlunt or have ever tried/used it then you known that it was a solid unit but some improvements could certainly be made. The company went back to the drawing board and came out with version 2.0. The majority of the changes that are seen on the VaporBlunt 2.0 are an answer to many of the VaporBlunt customers suggestions that were using their previous model. The vapor blunt device is sold in form of a kit which has other important accessories apart from the vaping unit itself. Some of these accessories include a filling chamber, glass mouthpiece, cleaning tool, cleaning brush, cleaning sticks, mouthpiece stand, charger and instruction manual among others.
I would like to take this time to tell you that when shopping for your portable vapes to make sure you are getting from an authorized distributor. I cannot stress this enough. Please if you’re dropping a couple hundred bucks on a handheld make sure it’s from a legit source and your not getting some refurbished unit or even worse a knock off. If you want VaporBlunt to honor your warranty it has to have been gotten from an authorized dealer. We snagged this one up from VaporTownUSA, for just $249.99(which I have been told is the lowest price that VaporBlunt allows), plus we got free shipping and had to pay no tax.
Anyway, if you are looking for a revolutionary new handheld vaporizer, the VaporBlunt 2.0 from VaporBlunt is what you need. After using this vaporizer it is very easy to see why it is so popular, and has gotten great reviews. If you are looking for a device that is versatile, portable, and has a way of enhancing your overall experience of enjoying your favorite blend then look no further. Its introduction into the VaporBlunt family has allowed the company to showcase the latest technology in these kinds of devices. When compared to other similar devices, the vapor blunt can be said to one of the best portable vaporizers especially after testing it out for myself for this review.
Vaporblunt is the manufacturer of these other products as well; the Palm, Palm 2.0, Vapor Blunt, and the Pinnacle(their newest, review coming soon).
Enough of the chit-chat. Here are some of the outstanding features that I discovered while using the VaporBlunt 2.0:
• Design – The vapor blunt design is one of the most unique because of the incorporation of the water filter*(see video below) which has the ability to filter vapor. In addition, it can also vaporize dry blends or oils. Also, the fact that it is almost half its predecessor size makes the device from VaporBlunt easy to carry and place in the pocket when not in use.
• Versatility – The versatiliy of the vapor blunt is better seen in the preset temperatures that are five in number and gives the user more control over the unit. Furthermore, the temperatures introduced by VaporBlunt also make the device suitable for dried blend as well as aromatherapy oils. It is also now possible to keep the vapor blunt upright on a table using a stand which is very convenient.
• Use – Operation of the VaporBlunt 2.0 is still as convenient as before with the use of a single button used to power it on and control a number of functions. The warming up time of the unit from VaporBlunt is around ninety seconds which is quite fast thus making it possible to use it as often as possible. Furthermore, the vapor blunt also automatically shuts off after twelve minutes of continuous use resulting in the preservation of the battery.
• Vapor – The 2.0 hits pretty hard with lots of vapor
• Maitenance – Maintaining the VaporBlunt 2.0 is easy because the package in which the unit is sold has cleaning tools in it. The unit can be separated into individual parts and cleaned thoroughly especially in the heating chamber that has been redesigned in version 2.0
Overall, this innovative vaporizing unit from VaporBlunt is worth recommending if you are seeking to upgrade your current portable vaporizer.
Price: Ranges anywhere from $249.99 – $349.99
- Vapor Blunt 2.0 unit
- Cleaning Brush, Cleaning Tool, Bamboo Cleaning Sticks
- Essential Oil Filling Chamber
- Essential Oil Glass Mouthpiece
- Replacement Mouthpiece
- Flavored Mouthpiece
- Instruction Manual
*I’d like to point out that the water/hydro tool that is demonstrated in this video is a separate attachment that needs to be purchased. As you can see though if/when using this it kind of takes away from the stealthiness/discreetness of it. Probably something you might want to save for behind closed doors.